A selection of six questions used to break ties at recent Bath Brew House quizzes, complete with sources.
- According to its official website, how many individual metallic parts were used to construct the Eiffel Tower? 18,038 [Source]
- As of 1st July 2015, how many leap seconds have there been? 26 [Source]
- How many steps are there to the belfry of Elizabeth Tower (where Big Ben is housed)? 334 [Source]
- To the nearest thousand, how many times more massive than the Earth is the Sun? 333,000 [Source]
- How many official matches are played in total during the 14 days of Wimbledon? 662 [Source]
- According to Guinness World Records, how long (in feet) was the world’s longest Christmas cracker? 207 [Source]